Saturday, June 19, 2010














These are a bunch of pics from the riverfestival and Hannah's bday. We had a lot of fun getting the cousins together. Addison is constantly talking about Hannah and pretending to talk to her on the phone. I especially like the pics of me and Addison in our pretty dresses! The cupcakes Joy made for Hannah's bday turned out so amazing! Hannah and Addison tore through them. Alex surprisingly didn't get too messy with his:) I think Alex and Addison were way more into Hannah's presents than she was! They're such stinkers!

6 comments:

ttsjf said...

Very cute cupcakes. Joy is talented with frosting decro. Very cute summer dress. I like long dresses better than above the knee length because with kids in church pews, one can very quickly be sporting a mini skirt without knowing it. Hannah sure favors Joy in looks.

Jenny said...

Lol! I wear shorts under my dresses:) It's funny because you think that she looks like Joy in pictures but when you see her in person she looks like Jason!

LivG said...

Nice pics of everyone!

Unknown said...

He he he...so that's who Hannah's been talking to on the phone!! :) Very fun!

tsbjf said...

Cute pics!

Jillian said...

I just realized I really need to update my blog. I have a bunch of pics from the 3rd of July that will work.